- What are Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies? A cookie is a small text file that can be stored on and accessed from your device when you visit one of our Sites, to the extent you agree. The other tracking technologies work similarly to cookies and place small data files on your devices or monitor your website activity to enable us to collect information about how you use our Sites. This allows our Sites to recognize your device from those of other users of the Sites. The information provided below about cookies also applies to these other tracking technologies.
- First and Third-party Cookies“First-party cookies” are cookies that belong to us and that we place on your device. “Third-party Cookies” are cookies that another party place on your device through our Site. We may contract with third-party service providers to send emails to users who have provided us with their contact information. To help measure and improve the effectiveness of our email communications, and/or to determine whether messages have been opened and links clicked on, the third-party service providers may place Cookies on the devices of these users.
For more information on how these companies collect and use the information on our behalf, please refer to their privacy policies as indicated below.
The data collected by the Sites and/or through Cookies that may be placed on your computer will not be kept for longer than is necessary to fulfill the purposes mentioned above. In any event, such information will not be kept for longer than one year.
Our Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- Strictly Necessary/Technical:These Cookies are necessary to allow us to operate our Sites so you may access them as you have requested. These cookies, for example, let us recognize that you have created an account and have logged into that account to access Site content. They also include Cookies that enable us to remember your previous actions within the same browsing session and secure our Sites.
- Analytical/Performance:These Cookies are used by us or third-party service providers to analyze how the Sites are used and how they are performing. For example, these cookies track what pages are most frequently visited, and from what locations our visitors come from. If you subscribe to a newsletter or otherwise register with the Sites, these Cookies may be correlated to you. These Cookies include, for example, Google Analytics cookies.
- Functionality:These cookies let us operate the Sites in accordance with the choices you make. These cookies permit us to "remember" you in-between visits. For instance, we will recognize your user name and remember how you customize the Sites and services, for example by adjusting text size, fonts, languages and other parts of web pages that are alterable, and provide you with the same customizations during future visits.
If you do not want cookies to be dropped on your device, you can adjust the settings of your Internet browser to reject the setting of all or some cookies and to alert you when a cookie is placed on your device. Please note that if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including strictly necessary Cookies) you may not be able to access or use all or parts or functionalities of our Sites.
If you want to remove previously-stored cookies, you can manually delete the cookies at any time. However, this will not prevent the sites from placing further cookies on your device unless and until you adjust your Internet browser setting as described above. For more information on this please write to us at [email protected] or send us a post to:
Apoorva Sahu (Director)
GeekyAnts Software Pvt. Ltd.
No. 18, 2nd Cross Road,
N.S Palya, 2nd Stage BTM Layout
Bangalore – 560076, Karnataka, India